8/9/11

Raksha Bandan SMStyle


·  God could not take care for the whole world
so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care
for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers.
Thanks for being my brother.

·  Holi is colourful,
Deewali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL...

·  Sky is blue, feel this hue,
my love is for you Bhaiya, always true.
Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan
·  We gain and lose things everyday.
But trust me on one thing.
You will never lose me.
I will always be here.


This msg is for the most wonderful
sisters of this world —-badi and chhoti.
Thank u didi for always being there on my
side and for helping me in those infinite
ways which I cannot even remember…

I long for the day through the year
that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi
on my wrist and pray for my well being.
Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.


Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.

This msg is for the most wonderful sisters of this world. Thank u didi for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I cannot even remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment