12/21/11

Jokes


A Qualified MBA Marketing Student married a Girl : 
  
After 1 year of tough life with her, Finally he got angry & sent a note to his Father-in-law : 
  
"YOUR PRODUCT IS NOT ACCORDING TO MY REQUIREMENTS" 
  
The smart Father-in-law Replied : 
  
1 year Warranty expired ! 
Company is not Responsible. 
  
  Interviewer to Idiot: 
  
Interviewer: Just imagine you are on the 3rd floor and it caught fire, 
how will you escape? 
  
Idiot: It's simple. I will stop my imagination!!! 
  
  Guy : My Dad is a Millionaire and 93 yrs old, 
he will die soon and i will be rich, 
will u marry me? 
  
Girl : No 
  
A week later she was his mother! 
  
Moral : Never give ideas to a Woman. :) ;) 
  
  Boy was sleeping in class. 
His head was going down and down due to sleep. 
Teacher comes and asks "what is this?". 
;Boy : "Gravitational Force"! :) 
  
  
2 frds talking: 
Hey, I got married! 
  
Oh,dat gud! 
No,dats bad. she’s ugly! 
  
Oh,dats Bad! 
No.dats Gud. She’s rich! 
  
Oh! Dats gud! 
No,dats bad ! she won’t give me a rupee! 
  
Oh, dats bad! 
No,dats Gud! She bought me a big house! 
  
Oh.dats gud. 
No.dats bad! The house burnt down! 
  
Oh,dats bad!. 
No, dats gud! She was inside......:P :D 
  
  
By_2u2u
.. 
.. 
.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment